Graveyards And Cemetery`s of the World
March 19, 2024, 12:41:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Graveyards & Cemetery's of the World

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bruce ?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Medusa

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 1
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bruce ?  (Read 724 times)
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Administrator

GraveDigger......................

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Apple User Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary
« on: May 21, 2009, 02:49:14 pm »

Found me lov ?
Report Spam   Logged

Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

Once you're a Monster, you'll be always a Monster. Nothing is going to send your crimes and your sins away. Remember that... because Heaven will always deny you mercy, but Hell is going to take you as a beloved Child.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 04:24:10 pm »

Hey Bruce

Totally understand wat you was saying lov..............

It's not easy for any of us at times and being married with kids, isnt an easy job either !

You seen to be at a crossed-roads right now .................

It's a time that has come, that you have to make your mind up about something................

In your personnel life ?

Your head is very mixed up right now and you need to take time out, rest, sort and decide..............the best course of action now !

Sry too hear about the bike accident, but I knew someone close to you had an incident with one recently.....................

There is also a shadow over you left shoulder, someone has been trying to communicate with you Bruce, its a man as well...............who has passed over in the last 2 or 4 yrs ?

Mothers side, I think, am getting female feelings across some how, blond/yellow hair may have glasses as well......................dont even know if you know her lov ?

She has been around you for while now, and watching over you....she has also tried to make herself known to you...........................something to do with water again ?

I keep coming back to water ? the lake near you Bruce ?

Will come back here tom' when I've had some sleep hun !

Medusa !
Report Spam   Logged

Once you're a Monster, you'll be always a Monster. Nothing is going to send your crimes and your sins away. Remember that... because Heaven will always deny you mercy, but Hell is going to take you as a beloved Child.
BruceLowery

View Profile
Combination Level 2 Level 1
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 06:42:01 am »

Thanks, I have a pretty busy day so I thought i'd write a quick note of thanks
My father Died in 2005 I wounder if it maybe him?
I'm not sure about the girl and the water I guess will have to wait until more is open to you.

Thanks again. BL
Report Spam   Logged
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 10:31:04 am »

Thanks, I have a pretty busy day so I thought i'd write a quick note of thanks
My father Died in 2005 I wounder if it maybe him?
I'm not sure about the girl and the water I guess will have to wait until more is open to you.

Thanks again. BL

Hiya Bruce

Don't think it is your dad lov, although a man has come through to me asking for you ?

This is more a female relative lov that I can feel and sense is around you alot of the time, over the last few months ?

The girl, is deffo an older woman lov............................this is the female I mentioned above here Bruce !

Is there any assosiation with water in the family ?

Made a family member that has travelled or lived abroad a bit babes ?

Is your house quite old lov ?

Do you know if there was or still is some kind of well around ur place anywhere ?

It could be why I kept feeling water around my ankles ?

Medusa
Report Spam   Logged

BruceLowery

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 02:20:11 pm »

No its a New Home about 2 yrs old, Not sure about the surrounding grounds though.

still not sure about the water?
or what it could mean?

This Ladie that is shadowing over me is there somthing more you could tell me about her I'm
still coming up blank

Thanks for all your help. BL
Report Spam   Logged
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 04:03:48 pm »

No its a New Home about 2 yrs old, Not sure about the surrounding grounds though.

still not sure about the water?
or what it could mean?

This Ladie that is shadowing over me is there somthing more you could tell me about her I'm
still coming up blank

Thanks for all your help. BL

Hey babes

There was another house, or rather barn building there at one time .............there was a family of 5 an 7 ? (ah 5 children plus 2 adults, theres ur 7)

Medusa
Report Spam   Logged

BruceLowery

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 06:44:17 am »

Could not find any evidance of that House/Barn on my grounds or the court houses register of deeds ,was it very long ago could it be undocumented can you tell what the relationship is between me and them or is it something I need to do are look for.

Thanks again for all your help.
Report Spam   Logged
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 05:35:57 pm »

Could not find any evidance of that House/Barn on my grounds or the court houses register of deeds ,was it very long ago could it be undocumented can you tell what the relationship is between me and them or is it something I need to do are look for.

Hey Bruce lov

Havent forgotton you lov, have been working like a ............................... all week babes

Am off tomorrow evening so can come back to this baby .................

Take Care

Jenni xx
Report Spam   Logged

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2009, 02:08:22 pm »

Hello Bruce babes

Do hope too find you well and resting up !

Have been speaking to my guide lov, and he has come back with this, as best he can ;

There was a barn like building on your property roughly 230 yrs ago ? (give or take)

There was a stream that ran right passed the Barn, where the family would get there water and fish ? from mm odd ?

There was a fire that sadly destroyed their home and at least 3 members of the family died in the fire !

But he also said that, all the family are there sometimes around the land........................you've even looked outta your window(s) and thought you've seen or felt something was outside ?

Would be interesting if you did find anything out at all lov !

Take Care

Light & Peace

Jen xx
Report Spam   Logged

BruceLowery

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 06:37:50 am »

Yes, I have allway felt a little paranoid like someone was out there but I could not see them
that is strange in deed.

What is the connection? is there somthing I need to know or do?

What does this mean for me?

Thank, BL

I just wanted to add a note, last night I had a hard time sleeping I felt like I was itching all over like a allergic reaction to somthing but could not figure it out, did not eat anything out of the ordernary, no bug bites. It was strange just thought I would add this in case it was relivant to the events.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 09:59:11 am by BruceLowery » Report Spam   Logged
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 01:51:23 pm »

Yes, I have allway felt a little paranoid like someone was out there but I could not see them
that is strange in deed.

What is the connection? is there somthing I need to know or do?

What does this mean for me?

Thank, BL

I just wanted to add a note, last night I had a hard time sleeping I felt like I was itching all over like a allergic reaction to somthing but could not figure it out, did not eat anything out of the ordernary, no bug bites. It was strange just thought I would add this in case it was relivant to the events.

Hiya Babes

Sorry havent been back lov, its been manic at work lately.....................bloody stupid at times as well heheeheh

Anyway am back now my lov.....................

You mention that you feel "little paranoid" I think we all think that someone or something is watching us some of the time..............being slightly isolated as to where you live babes, it might happen more than often babes !

Is it a case of you are alone more and feel you would like to be given the opportunity or some sign to 'open' up your spiritual being my lov ?

Just cause you couldn't see them, doesn't mean that they arent really there my lov................try asking if anyone is there and if they could give you any sort of sign my lov ?

You are a strong willed person and very direct at times, think it runs in the family as well doesnt it ? (on your mothers side, feel its a female trait thats why I said your mothers side of the family, more than your fathers)....................

There is a connection with you and this place that you choice to live-in babes............I don't know whether it was a case of you seeing the place and wanting it straight away, knowing this was where you had to be at this present time in your life ?

You are content and at peace right now, with the people that you have a round you !

The lady/woman that is with you sooo much is trying to help you "open" up to your spiritual side also my love ...................

When you feel that you are not alone, even though your family is out (or you are off walking around your land) the family that lived in the Barn are there with you, looking over you and helping you as well lov .............

My "guide" is trying to contact them, in anyway he can, but its not easy lov being so far away baby.............

There did use to be a small kinda bridge or walk-over, the stream as well....when they lived there !

Some sort of fruit tree's ?

There was also  2 to 4 large tree's and a rope hanging off one of them ? or am I getting crossed over with that being there now ?

The only thing I can say is for you to try and stay "open" and peaceful as much as poss' but not too false anything lov......................when "they" think you are ready then "they" will let themselves known to you babes.................

Now "I just wanted to add a note, last night I had a hard time sleeping I felt like I was itching all over like a allergic reaction to somthing but could not figure it out, did not eat anything out of the ordernary, no bug bites. It was strange just thought I would add this in case it was relivant to the events."

MMMMM sounds interesting Lov..............was you awake all the night like this ? or just so long till you finally fell asleep babes ?
It could mean many things...............anything been playing on your mind at all ?
Work or family issues lov ?
Was you awake or dreaming it also ?
Was it like a spot needing scratching ?
Or like someone was touching you gently with their finger-tips ?
A feather gently being stroked over your body ?

Peace & light

Medusa xxx        
Report Spam   Logged

BruceLowery

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 07:04:50 am »

I will try to open myself and focus on the matter at hand, Not sure but I do fill strange from time to time heavy hearted
it seems to be mostly.

as far as the itching goes its all over you can scratch and it kinda moves, I was awake when I was itching then finally drifted off to sleep
over a period of several hours.

latly it been kinda bland, quiet filling. Work is normal nothing extra to mention. I attended Church yesterday it was quite moving I had a nephew who was preaching he's only 16 and did a very good job.

its nice to hear from you I'm sorry to hear your work has been crazy for you latly, Hope that kinda settels down for you soon
But thanks for all your help I will continue to try and keep my mind open as possiable. hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks BL
Report Spam   Logged
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2009, 11:23:37 am »

Hiya Bruce

That for the PM baby............................

Have just sent you one back on here and the other site darlin............

Am not working tom' night so will be able to spend sometimes with you...............on your reading darlin heheehhehe

PM about that "OTHER" business Wink

Lov

Medusa
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: